Here is the updated 2020 Rockstar Energy Triple Crown MXTour Schedule. As you can see the MXTour will begin at Gopher Dune on July 25/25 and then continue on to Moto Park for their first ever pro national. From there, the series will head to Walton Raceway and Sand Del Lee, before finishing up in Quebec and the beautiful Deschambault MX track. The format will consist of a three motos with one 250MX and 450MX moto on Saturday and then two motos in each class on Sunday. There will also be amateur classes, as well as the exciting Women’s Nationals and Pre-Mix classes on Saturday. This has obviously turned into a challenging year in our lives and in our sport, and Jetwerx has done a great job in adapting and giving us a pro series that we’re sure everyone is going to enjoy. Let’s go racing!
About The Author
Chief content curator and creative producer for The Moto Pages. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
July 26, 2019
October 8, 2018
August 5, 2019
- Associate Marketing Manager – SocialAs the leading manufacturer in Off-Road Vehicles , our brands can take you where others can't - from the remote hunting stand covered in snow and brush to the race track in the desert sun and anywhere in between. Our fans are passionate and live for the experiences our brands help enable - whether it's […]
- Service Technicians NeededPinnacle Motorsports needs additional technicians for their growing service department. There is openings for entry level as well as experienced powersports technicians Pay rate up to $32.00 per hour Brands Carried: Honda, Yamaha, Polaris, Suzuki, Kawasaki Additional Information: 5 Day schedule Health Insurance Dental Insurance Paid Vacation Parts Discount Send your resume to Jamie @ […]
- A/B Level Powersports Technician(s)**Now Hiring** ACTION Recruiting is pleased to announce that our multi-line powersports client in the Southeast (affordable and highly desirable location) is currently seeking A and B Level Powersports Technicians, preferably with experience with one or more of the following brands: BRP, Polaris,, Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki. They are offering a $5,000 SIGNING BONUS and […]
- Accessories ManagerColorado's Largest Powersports Dealership, Sun Enterprises, is seeking a qualified candidate for our busy Accessories department. Current product knowledge and an understanding of professional parts look-up software and personal selling procedures are required. Must be able to be on your feet all day and lift and move parts that could weigh up to 50 pounds. […]
- ControllerSUN Enterprises has an immediate opening for a qualified Controller. Located just north of downtown Denver, Sun Enterprises is a locally owned business. We are seeking enthusiastic, honest and motivated applicants who possess superior communication skills, a neat demeanor and exhibit clear focus and the highest level of work ethic. The position reports directly to […]