Here is the updated 2020 Rockstar Energy Triple Crown MXTour Schedule. As you can see the MXTour will begin at Gopher Dune on July 25/25 and then continue on to Moto Park for their first ever pro national. From there, the series will head to Walton Raceway and Sand Del Lee, before finishing up in Quebec and the beautiful Deschambault MX track. The format will consist of a three motos with one 250MX and 450MX moto on Saturday and then two motos in each class on Sunday. There will also be amateur classes, as well as the exciting Women’s Nationals and Pre-Mix classes on Saturday. This has obviously turned into a challenging year in our lives and in our sport, and Jetwerx has done a great job in adapting and giving us a pro series that we’re sure everyone is going to enjoy. Let’s go racing!
About The Author
Chief content curator and creative producer for The Moto Pages. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
September 13, 2020
March 9, 2020
October 28, 2019
- B TechWe are looking for solid B Techs. A, B Tech, can bolt on anything and diagnose many things. You should be able to work proficiently (80+%) and hold multiple MFG. Certifications. A B Tech will have already worked at least two years as a Tech. We pay on a Hybrid schedule, hourly plus flat rate […]
- Lot PorterLooking for a start in the Motorsports industry? Our Service Manager started in this same position five years ago. This job entails keeping the lot clean and organized. Forklifting off new unit arrivals. Uncrating units. Delivering parts to techs. General cleaning. Eventually tire and oil changes. The job pays $10.00 - $14.00 per hour (based […]
- Powersports Techline Customer Support RepresentativesIf you have mechanical and/or technical experience in Motorcycles or other Powersports and enjoy problem solving, this might be a great fit for you! North American Staffing Group is looking for ENTHUSIASTIC Powersports Techline Customer Support Representatives for a BUSINESS ESSENTAIL, WELL-KNOWN MANUFACTURING Company located in Timmonsville, SC 29161. This is a full-time, long-term position offering a stable […]
- Service Manager/AdvisorCome join our winning team! Coyne Powersports in Banning, CA is interested in a Service Manager/Advisor with significant experience in customer service selling and managing Powersports service operation. Coyne Powersports, one of Southern California FASTEST growing Powersports dealers is looking for current Powersports service managers or service advisors looking to make to jump to service […]
- Senior Financial AnalystSUMMARY Responsible for providing financial analysis for planning processes and reporting for the KTM North America, as well as for the HQ in Austria. The Senior Financial Analyst will be accountable for his or her own functional area, as well as support the development of broad objectives. In this role, the incumbent will work directly […]
Monster Energy® Kawasaki and Rider Eli Tomac UpdateMay 7, 2021 | People