Here is the updated 2020 Rockstar Energy Triple Crown MXTour Schedule. As you can see the MXTour will begin at Gopher Dune on July 25/25 and then continue on to Moto Park for their first ever pro national. From there, the series will head to Walton Raceway and Sand Del Lee, before finishing up in Quebec and the beautiful Deschambault MX track. The format will consist of a three motos with one 250MX and 450MX moto on Saturday and then two motos in each class on Sunday. There will also be amateur classes, as well as the exciting Women’s Nationals and Pre-Mix classes on Saturday. This has obviously turned into a challenging year in our lives and in our sport, and Jetwerx has done a great job in adapting and giving us a pro series that we’re sure everyone is going to enjoy. Let’s go racing!
About The Author
Chief content curator and creative producer for The Moto Pages. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
July 15, 2019
October 21, 2020
January 14, 2020
- Parts & Accessories ManagerSearching for a sales and customer satisfaction focused parts manager; ideal candidate will be experienced in the technical aspects of a motorcycle, sales generation, inventory control and team leadership. Requirements: Proven Track Record in Motorcycle Parts Sales, prefer minimum of 2 years Ability to Increase Profitability by Maximizing Sales, Controlling Inventory and Driving Consistent Process […]
- Service AdvisorSearching for a customer satisfaction focused service advisor with a passion for riding and Harley-Davidson; ideal candidate will be experienced in motorcycle service, with a strength in process and attention to details. Requirements: Proven Track Record in Automotive Service Advising, prefer minimum of 2 years Ability to Increase Profitability by Maximizing Sales and Technician Efficiency […]
- Motorcycle Sales AssociateTriple S H-D is looking for a full-time, experienced, aggressive Motorcycle Sales Associate to join our team. We are looking for associates that enjoy meeting customers and sharing their love for Harley-Davidson in a fun atmosphere. WHY WORK HERE? Passion for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Many community efforts We believe in having an attitude of customer service […]
- ManagerHiring ALL positions. Please call or text me for details. Thank you! Location: Santa Barbara, CA Job Type: Full Time Company: Ducati Santa Barbara Posted 3 days ago
- Marine Technical Information SupervisorYamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Marine Technical Information Supervisor to join our Marine Division in Kennesaw, GA. The Marine Technical Information Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of Technical Information operations and resources. The Technical Information Supervisor will lead the production of technical information and training curriculum related to Yamaha outboard engines, Waverunners, and JetBoats. Specific duties […]