Here is the updated 2020 Rockstar Energy Triple Crown MXTour Schedule. As you can see the MXTour will begin at Gopher Dune on July 25/25 and then continue on to Moto Park for their first ever pro national. From there, the series will head to Walton Raceway and Sand Del Lee, before finishing up in Quebec and the beautiful Deschambault MX track. The format will consist of a three motos with one 250MX and 450MX moto on Saturday and then two motos in each class on Sunday. There will also be amateur classes, as well as the exciting Women’s Nationals and Pre-Mix classes on Saturday. This has obviously turned into a challenging year in our lives and in our sport, and Jetwerx has done a great job in adapting and giving us a pro series that we’re sure everyone is going to enjoy. Let’s go racing!
About The Author
Chief content curator and creative producer for The Moto Pages. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
September 9, 2020
January 27, 2020
November 22, 2020
October 25, 2020
- General ManagerAre you looking to join one of America's most respected Harley-Davidson Dealer Groups and be surrounded by some of the top performers in the industry? Do you have a passion for the Motorcycle/Harley-Davidson industry? Do you like helping people? Are you goal oriented? Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment? If your answer […]
- Motorcycle TechnicianSeeking an upbeat, motivated technician to join our team! We offer competitive pay, medical benefits, 401k, paid vacation, and sick time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Service positions must have a valid motorcycle endorsement with no serious derogatory history. Must also have the physical ability to move and ride motorcycles/ATVS. Location: Lebanon, NJ Job […]
- sales managerSales Manager Eisenhauer’s York Harley-Davidson has an immediate opportunity for the right sales manager candidate. The dealership is under NEW OWNERSHIP and we are building a new team. This is a full-time position, must be able to work weekends. We are looking specifically for a Harley-Davidson enthusiast with motorcycle sales experience. Candidates must have: […]
- technicianEisenhauer's Tioga County has a rare opportunity for an experienced Technician. This is your chance to join the best team in the business. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience. Must be able to present verifiable references, have a clean driving record and be able to pass a drug test and background check. […]
- sales associateMotorcycle Sales Eisenhauer's York Harley-Davidson is looking for the right candidates to join our sales team. The dealership is under NEW OWNERSHIP and we are building a new team. If you are friendly, enthusiastic and customer service oriented, this could be a perfect fit. And if you have a passion for riding... even better! This […]