Follow the link to results from Round 1 of the 2019 Supercross Futures event held in Glendale, AZ.
About The Author
Chief content curator and creative producer for The Moto Pages. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
June 22, 2020
- Service AdvisorMotorcycle Service Advisor Compensation will be determined on Experience, minimum of 2 years experience is preferred Efficiently communicate with customers about proposed work, costs, and expectations Knowledge of European motorcycles and basic mechanics is a must Familiarity with and understanding of modern computer software; Lightspeed EVO preferred Time management and awareness ( able to meet […]
- Sales AssociateAs a Sales Associate, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing in-depth information on product features and benefits. Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to: […]
- MerchandiserThe Merchandiser role is responsible for managing the stores backroom operations by receiving products into the POS system, keeping products organized and accounted for and helping process weekly pallets. The Merchandiser will also be in charge of processing damaged or defective products back to the Distribution Center and reporting these items to the Inventory Control […]
- Retail Motorcycle Sales TechnicianThis position is responsible for explaining technical aspects of motorcycle repairs and customization through addition of parts and accessories to customers over the counter or via phone. The Retail Motorcycle Sales Technician will also provide support to the on-site installation shop. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Provides professional and courteous customer service at all times. Processes sales […]
- Key HolderAs a Key Holder, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You will assist with […]