The official Recap from RD2 of Rockstar Energy MXTour in Prince George, BC.
About The Author
Chief content curator and creative producer for The Moto Pages. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
November 18, 2018
May 27, 2019
March 16, 2020
September 27, 2020
- Harley-Davidson Service ManagerProfessional, growth oriented, well-established dealership in the Greater Atlanta area; Thunder Tower West Harley-Davidson, needs your overall management expertise and broad-spectrum business experience to contribute to the strategic development of our Service Department. The right fit is a motivated, self-starter, who possesses excellent communication skills. Our well- established dealership is passionate about what we do […]
- Product DeveloperIf you are interested in the Product Developer position, you must apply via the link below. DO NOT Apply through the Motorcycle Industry Jobs website. https://smrtr.io/5Wkny The Comoto Exclusive Brands (EB) Product Developer will liaise among the design, planning, and production teams, ensuring a fluid process from initial concepts through to final delivery of assigned […]
- Service DirectorDel Amo Motorsports, THE #1 Motorcycle Group in California, is now hiring for our prestigious SERVICE DIRECTOR position in Redondo Beach CA. With growth comes opportunity. As a growing dealer group, we are now hiring in our service department for the best, most capable, driven and skilled professionals in the areas of service business management. […]
- Customer ServiceJob description Seeking for immediate hire in the Allentown area of Pennsylvania a self-motivated, organized, dependable employee, with a passion for motorcycles and motorsports, to handle the following responsibilities including but not limited to: Daily small parts order fulfillment: pulling, packing, and shipping by USPS/UPS. Inventory management: Receive and stock inventory, requiring the ability to […]
- Harley-Davidson General Merchandise / MotorClothes Manager | Several LocationsWe have several Harley-Davidson dealer clients looking for General Merchandise/MotorClothes Managers. Due to explosive growth in the motorcycle industry and impending acquisitions, dealers are looking for top talent to lead their GM Departments. Dealers are offering first-class operations, outstanding cultures, industry leading compensation and benefits packages. Relocation assistance available for well-qualified candidates. For more information […]